Monday 17 February 2014

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles!

It has been such beautiful weather lately so we have been making the most of it every morning. We have been running, walking, hopping and skipping about to help us stay fit and strong. Last week while we went for our walk we put on our discovering eyes and looked at some bubbles. We thought about the journey that they went on from when they formed to when they popped!

I saw a bubble it went up to the tree. Dania


I can see bubbles in the tree. Tangi


I saw a bubble float to the tree and pop. Fe'ao


Room 4 blew bubbles. We saw them fly. Siale


I saw a bubble in the sky. Deevah


I saw a bubble. Evana


Room 4 are blowing bubbles. Aahil


I saw bubbles. Michael


The bubble popped in the sky. Timote


I saw bubbles and I jumped to get them. Jeremiah


I saw bubbles. Nathan


I saw bubbles floating up to the sky. Oliver

3 comments:

  1. cool, that is awesome room 4

    Sebla and Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you guys had lots of fun :-)

    Deevahs Dad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Room 4 that looks like so much fun! Your school looks like it has lots of lovely trees like our school!

    From Room 9
    Otakiri School
    Whakatane

    ReplyDelete